Visit the island's most distinctive wineries and renowned estates of Santorini on a full day wine-tasting journey.
The tour covers the five top wine-making estates of Santorini and wine-tasting of 20 different styles of wine alongside local snacks, cheese and a full lunch at one of the wineries.
Walk around a volcanic vineyard learning about the unique local grape varietals created through the volcanic ash, enjoy private cellar tours inside each winery and taste all the different types of crisp whites, spicy reds & sublimely sweet "Vinsanto" wines.
Enjoy a 4-course "Degustation Menu" with fresh prepared traditional dishes at one of the wineries, paired with fine wines the estate produces.
Top the experience, with a breathtaking view of the sunset alongside a chilled glass of wine overlooking the blue of Santorini at a hill-top awarded winery, on the cliffs of the caldera.
- Full-Day private wine tour in Santorini, led by an expert Sommelier / Guide.
- Visit five boutique estates, learn about the history of wine-making in Santorini.
- Explore traditional techniques of wine production applied for centuries on the Aegean sea.
- Taste natural fermented Assyrtiko's and barrel-aged red wines of Santorini.
- Be introduced to the sublime sweet "Vinsanto" wines, dating from the antiquity.
- Enjoy a full local lunch, during a 4-course degustation menu paired with fine wines.
- Personalized wine tasting experience, perfect overview of wine-making in Santorini & Greece.
What is Included:
- Pick up & drop-off at your Santorini Hotel & Airbnb's (meeting point will be set) & top of cruise port's cable car.
- 8-Hour private wine tour with an expert guide.
- Wine tasting of 20 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece.
- Private cellar tours at each of the wineries.
- Wine-tasting tutorial of Greek wines.
- Local cheese and snacks to eat alongside wine tastings.
- Full lunch with traditional Santorini dishes at one of the wineries.
- Bottled water / Refreshments.
- All taxes.
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries.
· Boutari Winery
· Gavalas traditional winery
· Estate Argyros
· Artemis Karamolegos winery (Lunch)
· Venetsanos Winery (sunset views)
The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces.
This is a gentle note for guests that only drink red wine.
This is a private tour designed for up to 4 guests. Each additional participant costs 100.00 Euros per person extra.
Duration 8 hours approx. Departs daily, from April 15th to November 10, every year.