"Magnum" Private Wine Tour
- Varighet: 8 Timer (ca.)
- Produktkode: P85MLF
Visit the island's most distinctive wineries and renowned estates of Santorini on a full day wine-tasting journey.
The tour covers the five top wine-making estates of Santorini and wine-tasting of 20 different styles of wine alongside local snacks, cheese and a full lunch at one of the wineries included.
Walk around a volcanic vineyard to learn about the unique local grape varietals created through the volcanic ash, enjoy private cellar tours inside each winery and taste all the different types of crisp whites, spicy reds & sublimely sweet "Vinsanto" wines.
Enjoy a 3-course local lunch with Santorini's specialties at one of the wineries, alongside wine the estate locally produces.
Top the experience, with a breathtaking view of the Santorini sunset alongside a chilled glass of wine overlooking the Aegean blue at a hill-top winery, on the volcanic cliffs.
- Full-Day private wine tour in Santorini, led by an expert Sommelier / Guide.
- Visit five Santorini wine-estates, learning about the history of wine-making in Santorini.
- Explore traditional techniques of wine production applied for centuries on the Aegean islands.
- Taste natural fermented Assyrtiko's and barrel-aged red wines of Santorini.
- Introduce yourself to the sublime sweet "Vinsanto" wines, dating from the antiquity.
- Enjoy a local lunch with fresh materials at one of the estates.
- Personalized wine tasting experience, perfect overview of wine-making in Santorini & Greece.
What is Included:
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off.
- Full-Day (approx. 8 hours) private wine tour with an expert guide.
- Wine tasting of 20 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece.
- Private cellar tours at each of the wineries.
- Wine-tasting tutorial of Greek wines.
- Local cheese and snacks to eat alongside wine tastings.
- Lunch with traditional Santorini dishes at one of the wineries.
- Mineral water / Refreshments.
- All taxes.
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries.
· Boutari Winery
· Gavalas traditional winery
·Artemis Karamolegos winery (Lunch)
· Estate Argyros
· Venetsanos Winery (Sunset Views)
This is a private tour designed for up to 6 guests. Each additional participant costs 150.00 Euros per person extra.
Duration 8 hours approx. Departs daily, from April to November, upon request.
Pickup information:Parts of Santorini are built on a slope, in case your hotel /Airbnb is inaccessible by car due to landscape, pedestrianized areas or any other restrictions, your pickup will be set a nearby meeting point location within walking distance from your accommodation that will be advised after your booking.