Evening Wine Tour with Greek Tapas Dinner
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PV1A2L
Sip on Santorini wine and enjoy a Greek Tapas dinner with local wine-pairings during an evening 4-Hour small group wine tour Santorini.
Visit two Santorini wine estates and wineries to explore the wine production which is so distinctive on the island and hear about the local wine varietals such as Assyrtiko - famous for its crisp and sublime Greek white wines.
Explore a vineyard with grapes and walk with your guide around the winery's cellars to see how the wine is bottled and matured at the Greek island of Santorini, one of the first regions to ever make wine worldwide.
Taste 10-12 different varietals of Santorini wine including legendary types of Greek wine from Santorini such as the "Nightwine" - the wine of the night - and Vin Santo, the wine of the Crusaders back in the Middle Ages.
Make your evening extra-special with local tapas and Greek specialties to complete your wine tastings at the last stop, a well-awarded winery-restaurant.
Numbers are limited to eight guests on this small group experience for an intimate and personalized journey with tastes, wine, food, and vistas of Santorini.
- Visit two Santorini wineries and enjoy a cellar tour at each as you learn abour their wine production.
- Sample up to 12 different wine styles such as the Nightwine and Vin Santo.
- Enjoy delicious plates of Greek tapas food at the final winery stop along with wine-tastings.
- Listen to expert advice about Greek wines, food pairings, and wine-tasting.
- Enjoy personalized attention on a small-group tour with a maximum of eight people.
- Easy and comfortable experience, no wine or food experience/background is needed to enjoy the sublime flavors of Santorini.
- Hotel pickup & drop-off.
Tour Route: April 13 to October 24
·Boutari Winery or Estate Argyros
· Venetsanos Winery or Hatzidakis Winery or Gavalas Winery
· Aroma Avlis wine-restaurant or Avantis Estate (Greek tapas food and wine-tastings).
* The Evening Wine Tour with Greek Tapas Dinner is a non-sunset wine tour.
For Sunset Wine Tour bookings please book the Santorini Wine Adventure: Sunset Tour
What is Included:
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned mini-van or mini-coach.
- Visits at two Santorini wineries and a winery-restaurant
- 10-12 different wine-tastings from Santorini and Greece.
- English-speaking wine expert guide / Sommelier.
- 3-Course Greek tapas food dinner at the final stop.
- All taxes.
- Admissions, tasting fees, and tapas at the wineries and the winery-restaurant.
The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces.
This is a gentle note for guests that only drink red wine.
This is a small group(shared) tour, that can accommodate up to 8 people.
Operated as private, the tour can accommodate larger groups upon request.
Duration 4 hours approx. Exact duration may vary.
Departs from Monday to Saturday at 16:00 pm (start time may vary depending pickup location).
Available from April to October.
Parts of Santorini are built on a slope, in case your hotel /Airbnb is inaccessible by car due to landscape, pedestrianized areas or any other restrictions, your pickup will be set a nearby meeting point location within walking distance from your accommodation that will be advised after your booking.
The tour operator reserves the right to alter/shift the time-frame of the tour due to unforeseen circumstances, weather conditions and slots/tables available at the tasting rooms of the wineries that day. Your tour might start at a little later or prior time in a continues effort to provide a better service and to secure a smoother experience for all of our guests.