Golden Route: Santorini Caldera Cruise with Sunset Views at Ammoudi Bay
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PZU25N
After your hotel pickup with our shuttle a/c minivans, start your catamaran cruise from the port of Vlychada and sail around the island and caldera (flooded volcanic crater) on a luxury catamaran.
Stop at the Red and White or Mesa Pigadia beaches for 30 min. approx at each stop to enjoy swimming and snorkeling and bathe in the Nea Kameni volcanic warm springs for another 30 min.
During your catamaran cruise enjoy unlimited Santorini wine and Greek beer offered by the crew as a gesture of the warm Greek hospitality, plus dine with a full Greek meal prepared on board by the crew.
During our evening cruise you will be treated to awe-inspiring sunset views at the end of the trip, under the cliffs of Oia and off the coast from the bay of Ammoudi filled with traditional Greek sea food restaurants famous for the legendary sunsets.
A dinner cruise is essential when you visit Santorini, and our luxury catamaran cruise with numbers limited to 18 guests total will ensure the feeling of a small-group experience.
When the tour finishes you will be transported back to your hotel with our a/c private mini-buses, to relax after a remarkable evening at the Aegean sea.
- Enjoy a top-notch sailing experience during sunset time around Santorini on board a luxury catamaran of up to 18 people.
- Go swimming and snorkeling and get some sun at the Red and White/Mesa Pigadia beaches.
- Swim at the Warm Springs, at the volcanic craters of the island.
- Dine on a full Greek al-fresco dinner including fish fillet, grilled chicken fillets, appetizers, spreads, salads, bread, and complimentary Greek wine & beer.
- Stunning panoramas of picturesque Santorini during sunset time at the legendary bay of Ammoudi (under Oia town).
- Round-trip transportation from with modern a/c mini-buses from all Santorini Hotels.
• Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, and fins).
• Refreshments & drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks, water).
• Full Greek meal prepared on board including Greek fish fillets, grilled chicken fillets, Greek salad, pasta salad, bread, and appetizers.
• Round trip Transportation with modern a/c mini-buses from all Santorini locations/Hotels.
- This is a small group catamaran tour that can accommodate up to 18 guests.
- Duration 5 hours approx.
- Please note that drinks such as wine and beer are being offered complimentary from the crew while on board, under a moderate consumption and within alcohol safety limits scheme, as per the Greek sea law for travelers on board organized sea excursions.
- Boarding of intoxicated guests will not be allowed on this trip for safety issues.
- The catamaran vessel that is used on this tour is both motor-powered and wind-powered(sails). Its sails might or might not be used/opened, subject to weather conditions and captain’s judgement. This is a gentle note for guests that are opting for a pure sailing experience on board a non-motorized sailing boat.
- The alcoholic drink served on board are white wine and beer only.
- Please wear only dark-colored or black swimming suits, as the sulfurous waters at the Palea Kameni volcano (warm springs) may alter
the color of your swimming suit.
- The size of the catamaran vessel used for this trip varies from 38 to 44 feet.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to sub-charter additional vessels / local operators / catamarans for this trip, whereas the exact same offerings , size, and itinerary / stops will be applied/included.
- The port (Vlychada marina) where this small-group luxury catamaran cruise starts may be a 30-45 min drive from your Hotel, depending its location. The sailing cruise shuttle van may stop at various local hotels to pick up and drop off other guests along the way.
- Depending weather conditions the final itinerary may differ from the original in a continues effort to offer the best possible service / experience on the water to all of our guests.
- Towels are being provided on board the catamaran.
May 01 - May 30: 150.00 Euros Per Person
June 01 - September 30: 170.00 Euros Per Person
October 01 - October 15: 150.00 Euros Per Person