Golden Route: Santorini Caldera Cruise with sunset views at Ammoudi bay
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PZU25N
After your hotel pick-up with our shuttle a/c coaches, start your catamaran cruise from the port of Vlychada and sail around Santorini and its caldera (flooded volcanic crater) onboard our modern catamaran yacht.
Enjoy a swimming stop at the Red and White or Mesa Pigadia beaches and a volcanic warm bath at the Nea Kameni volcanic springs where parts of the water are warmer due to volcanic activity.
During your catamaran cruise enjoy the fresh & crisp Santorini wine and Greek beer offered by the crew as a gesture of the warm Greek hospitality and a full Greek dinner with fish fillet, grilled bbq chicken, pasta and salads prepared on board by the crew and hostess.
As Golden Hour approaches in Santorini, you will be experiencing the views of the sunset while onboard the catamaran cruise at the old bay of Ammoudi under the cliffs of Oia town, filled with traditional Greek seafood restaurants famous for the legendary sunsets and the sea-food.
A sunset cruise is essential when you visit Santorini, and our golden route cruise with numbers limited to 16 guests total will ensure the feeling of a small-group experience and the comfort of a modern catamaran yacht.
When the tour finishes you will be dropped off back to your hotel or Airbnb with our a/c shuttles, to relax after a remarkable evening at the Aegean waters of Santorini.
- Enjoy a top-notch sunset cruise during golden-hour around Santorini on board a modern catamaran of up to 16 people.
- Enjoy swimming and snorkeling and get some sun at the Red and White/Mesa Pigadia beaches.
- Swim at the warm springs, at the volcanic craters of the island.
- Dine on a fresh-prepared Greek dinner including light-fried fish fillet, grilled chicken fillets, appetizers, spreads, salads, bread, and Greek wine & beer.
- Capture stunning panoramas of picturesque Santorini during sunset time while sightseeing from the water.
- Enjoy round-trip transportation with our modern a/c shuttles from all Santorini Hotels & Airbnb's.
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Professional Greek skipper and crew
• Complimentary drinks (white wine, Greek beer, sodas, and mineral water)
• Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, and fins).
• Beach Towels.
• Restrooms / Changing room
• Greek meal served on board including light-fried Greek fish fillet, BBQ chicken fillets, Greek salad, pasta salad, bread, and spreads.
• Round trip Transportation with modern a/c mini-vans/coaches from all Santorini locations/Hotels & Airbnbs.
Good to Know:
- This is a small group catamaran tour that can accommodate up to 16 guests (plus crew members).
- Duration 5 hours approx.
- Drinks such as wine and beer are being offered complimentary from the crew while on board, under a moderate consumption, and within alcohol safety limits scheme, as per the Greek sea law for travelers on board organized sea excursions.
- Boarding of intoxicated guests will not be allowed on this trip for safety issues.
- The catamaran vessel that is used on this tour is both motor-powered and wind-powered(sails). Its sails might or might not be used/opened, subject to weather conditions, and captain’s judgment. This is a gentle note for guests that are opting for a pure sailing experience onboard a non-motorized sailing boat.
- The alcoholic drink served on board are white wine and beer only.
- Please wear only dark-colored or black swimming suits, as the sulfurous waters at the Palea Kameni volcano (warm springs) may alter the color of your swimming suit.
- The size of the catamaran vessel used for this trip varies from 38 to 44 feet.
- Santorini Day Tours reserves the right to sub-charter additional vessels / local operators and vessels for this trip, whereas the exact same offerings, size, and itinerary/stops will be applied/included as per the description advertised on the website.
- The port (Vlychada marina) where this small-group modern catamaran cruise starts is a 30 min drive approx. from Santorini Hotels & Airbnb's, depending on their location. The catamaran cruise shuttle van may stop at various local hotels prior to the start/finish of the trip to pick up and drop off other guests along the way.
- Depending on weather conditions the final itinerary may differ from the original in a continuous effort to offer the best possible service/experience on the water to all of our guests, for safety reasons.
- Beach towels are being provided onboard the catamaran cruise.