Trails of Atlantis: Marvels of Ancient Akrotiri and Vistas of Oia Town
- Varighet: 6 Timer (ca.)
- Produktkode: PVFYAM
Discover the charm, wonder, and history of Santorini with a private guide on this 6-Hour private tour. Uncover one of the most important prehistoric settlements of the Aegean at the Akrotiri excavations, absorb a wide range of stunning views, and enjoy some free time in the village of Oia.
Your tour begins with a stop at the island's iconic caldera, a striking viewpoint. Enjoy views of staggered cliffs and rock layers dotted with whitewashed houses and blue domes. Then head to Akrotiri, a former, Minoan Bronze Age settlement, for more insight into the island's ancient history. Learn about the island's first inhabitants, who arrived there in 3000 BC.
Hear from your guide the story of the fabled city of Atlantis that has been one of the oldest living legends of mankind that still remains unanswered.
The legend describes a prosperous land that disappeared without a trace and sunk into the sea by the anger of Greek gods.
Your tour is complete with a visit to the quintessential village Oia: Enjoy some free time to explore, wonder in the narrow streets and shop with leisure.
Highlights / Itinerary
• Make a stop at the island's famous "caldera" and capture the incredible scenery with your digital camera.
• Visit the Akrotiri Excavations and discover ruins of ancient Greek settlements on a private guided tour.
• Visit a traditional Santorini winery, opportunity to sample the local wine (optional stop, can be replaced/skipped).
• Sightsee and shop at leisure in the postcard-perfect village of Oia.
• Comfort of touring in a private deluxe vehicle.
What is Included:
• Pickup & return from your Hotel or Cruise port (meeting point at top of cruise port's cable car) or Airport.
• 6-Hour Private tour of Santorini included a guided tour at the excavations of Akrotiri.
• Transportation in a modern air-conditioned coach.
• Wine-tasting of 4 different types of wine at a traditional winery (Optional visit, upon wine interest).
• All taxes.
:• Admission fees at the excavations of Akrotiri (12.00 Euros per person, minors under 17 are free to enter).
:• Food, drinks, and personal expenses (Optional).
• Cable car tickets for Cruise ship travelers (6.00 Euros per person, per ride).
If you are coming on Santorini from Athens on a day-trip, the tour can offer you a complimentary airport pickup and drop-off service upon request.
Ιn case your group consists of more than 30 travelers and for any other special traveling requirement, please contact us at email@example.com for a custom tour quote.
Per Group of 2-8 Travelers: 600.00 Euro (total rate)
Per Group of 9-12 Travelers: 900.00 Euro (total rate)
Per Group of 13-17 Travelers: 1,200.00 Euro (total rate)
Per Group of 18-30 Travelers: 1,500.00 Euro (total rate)