Sunset Tour: Semi-Private Deluxe Catamaran Cruise
- Durata: 5 Ore (circa)
- Codice prodotto: PQM9LM
Stop at the volcanic warm springs, the red and white sand beaches, trying your hand at swimming and snorkeling, and enjoying a fresh full Greek meal cooked on board.
The route of the small group 5-hour sailing tour takes you around the Caldera Cliffs with various destinations along the way. As you cruise along, enjoy Greek wine, beer or soft drinks available as refreshments.
After 30 minutes, head to the volcanic hot springs for swimming and a mud bath.
Then continue sailing to the south island part, towards the beaches.
Stop at the White Beach, where you will have the opportunity to swim and snorkel. On board, you can enjoy a lunch of chicken chops, Greek salad, pasta salad, bread, and appetizers. Next make your way to the Red Beach, where you will have 30 minutes of free time to swim, snorkel, or simply lay out in the sun.
Round-off your day with your digital camera on hand to capture the sun begins to set in Santorini!
When the tour finishes you will be transported back to your hotel with our a/c private mini-buses, to relax after a remarkable afternoon at the Aegean sea!
- Enjoy a top-notch sailing experience during sunset time around Santorini on board a deluxe catamaran.
- Go swimming and snorkeling and get some sun on the White Beach and Red Beach.
- Swim at the Warm Springs, at the volcanic craters of the island.
- Dine on a full Greek dinner including salads, bread, and complimentary Greek wine & beer.
- Stunning panoramas of picturesque Santorini during sunset time.
- Round-trip transportation from with modern a/c mini-buses from all Santorini Hotels.
• Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, and fins).
• Refreshments & drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks, water).
• Greek meal including chicken chops, Greek salad, pasta salad, bread, and appetizers.
• Round trip Transportation with modern a/c mini-buses from all Santorini locations/Hotels.
This is a semi-private(small group) sailing trip that may accommodate up to 16 guests.
Duration 5 hours approx.
Please note that drinks such as wine and beer are being offered complimentary from the crew while on board under a moderate consumption and within alcohol safety limits scheme, as per the Greek sea law for travelers on board organized sea excursions.
Boarding of intoxicated guests will not be allowed on this trip for safety issues.
April 01 - April 30 & October 16 - October 31: 120.00 Euros Per Person (Low Season Special)
May 01 - October 15: 150.00 Euros Per Person