Sunset Tour: Santorini Caldera Cruise including Full Greek Meal and Drinks
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PQM9LM
Cruise around the postcard-perfect island of Santorini during a 5-hour sunset catamaran small-group tour onboard a modern catamaran yacht. Opt for the sunset cruise departure and take in stunning views of the caldera as you glide through the shimmering waters of the Aegean Sea.
Relax off the Red Beach and White or Mesa Pigadia beach for swimming and snorkeling before cruising towards the volcanic warm springs of Santorini where parts of the water are warmer due to the volcanic activity that exists for centuries on the island.
A delicious fresh meal including barbeque and complimentary Greek wine and beer provide the finishing touches, at a secluded bay of the Santorini lagoon.
Round-off your day with your phone or camera in hand to capture the sun beginning to set in Santorini!
Numbers are limited to a maximum of 16 guests on-board, ensuring a relaxing and comfortable experience.
When the tour ends you will be transported back to your hotel or Airbnb with our shuttles, to relax after a remarkable evening on the Aegean waters of Santorini.
- Enjoy cruising during sunset-time around Santorini on board a modern catamaran yacht.
- Swim, snorkel or simply get some sun at the White/Mesa Pigadia Beach and the Red Beach.
- Enjoy a swim/volcanic bath at the warm springs, inside the volcanic crater of the island.
- Dine on a rich Greek meal including fish fillet, bbq chicken fillets, salads, pasta, bread, spreads, and complimentary Greek wine & beer.
- Capture stunning panoramas of picturesque Santorini while sightseeing from the water.
- Round-trip transportation with modern a/c vans from all Santorini Hotels is provided, complimentary.
What's Included:• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Professional Greek skipper and crew
• Complimentary drinks (white wine, Greek beer, sodas, and mineral water)
• Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, and fins).
• Beach Towels.
• Restrooms / Changing room
• Greek meal served on board including light-fried Greek fish fillet, BBQ chicken fillets, Greek salad, pasta salad, bread, and spreads.
• Round trip Transportation with modern a/c mini-vans/coaches from all Santorini locations/Hotels & Airbnbs.
Good to Know:
- This is a small group catamaran tour that can accommodate up to 16 guests (plus crew members).
- Duration 5 hours approx.
- Drinks such as wine and beer are being offered complimentary from the crew while on board, under a moderate consumption, and within alcohol safety limits scheme, as per the Greek sea law for travelers on board organized sea excursions.
- Boarding of intoxicated guests will not be allowed on this trip for safety issues.
- The catamaran vessel that is used on this tour is both motor-powered and wind-powered(sails). Its sails might or might not be used/opened, subject to weather conditions, and captain’s judgment. This is a gentle note for guests that are opting for a pure sailing experience onboard a non-motorized sailing boat.
- The alcoholic drink served on board are white wine and beer only.
- Please wear only dark-colored or black swimming suits, as the sulfurous waters at the Palea Kameni volcano (warm springs) may alter the color of your swimming suit.
- The size of the catamaran vessel used for this trip varies from 38 to 44 feet.
- Santorini Day Tours reserves the right to sub-charter additional vessels / local operators and vessels for this trip, whereas the exact same offerings, size, and itinerary/stops will be applied/included as per the description advertised on the website.
- The port (Vlychada marina) where this small-group modern catamaran cruise starts is a 30 min drive approx. from Santorini Hotels & Airbnb's, depending on their location. The catamaran cruise shuttle van may stop at various local hotels prior to the start/finish of the trip to pick up and drop off other guests along the way.
- Depending on weather conditions the final itinerary may differ from the original in a continuous effort to offer the best possible service/experience on the water to all of our guests, for safety reasons.
- Beach towels are being provided onboard the catamaran cruise.