Day Tour: Santorini Caldera Catamaran Cruise including Greek Meal and Drinks
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PEX3MC
The route of the small group 5-hour sailing tour takes you around the Caldera Cliffs with various destinations along the way. As you cruise along, enjoy Greek wine, beer or soft drinks available on board as refreshments.
After 30 minutes, head to the volcanic warm springs for swimming on the volcanic crater.
Then continue sailing to the south island part, towards the beaches.
Stop at the White Beach, where you will have the opportunity to swim and snorkel. On board, you can enjoy a lunch of chicken chops, Greek salad, pasta salad, bread, and other Greek appetizers. Next make your way to the Red Beach, where you will have 30 minutes of free time to swim, snorkel, or simply lay out in the sun on board the catamaran.
When the tour finishes you will be transported back to your hotel with our a/c private a/c mini-buses, to round-off your day at sea!
- Enjoy sailing during daytime around Santorini on board a deluxe modern catamaran.
- Go swimming and snorkeling and get some sun on the White Beach and Red Beach.
- Swim at the Warm Springs, at the volcanic craters of the island.
- Dine on a rich Greek meal including salads, bread, and complimentary Greek wine & beer.
- Stunning panoramas of picturesque Santorini from the water.
- Round-trip transportation with modern a/c minibuses from all Santorini Hotels.
• Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, and fins).
• Refreshments & drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks, water).
• Greek meal including Greek fish fillets, grilled chicken fillets, Greek salad, pasta salad, bread, and appetizers.
• Round trip Transportation with modern a/c mini-buses from all Santorini locations/Hotels.
Good to Know:
- This is a small group catamaran tour that can accommodate up to 18 guests.
- Duration 5 hours approx.
- Please note that drinks such as wine and beer are being offered complimentary from the crew while on board, under a moderate consumption and within alcohol safety limits scheme, as per the Greek sea law for travelers on board organized sea excursions.
- Boarding of intoxicated guests will not be allowed on this trip for safety issues.
- The catamaran vessel that is used on this tour is both motor-powered and wind-powered(sails). Its sails might or might not be used/opened, subject to weather conditions and captain’s judgement. This is a gentle note for guests that are opting for a pure sailing experience on board a non-motorized sailing boat.
- The alcoholic drink served on board are white wine and beer only.
- Please wear only dark-colored or black swimming suits, as the sulfurous waters at the Palea Kameni volcano (warm springs) may alter
the color of your swimming suit.
- The size of the catamaran vessel used for this trip varies from 38 to 44 feet.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to sub-charter additional vessels / local operators / catamarans for this trip, whereas the exact same offerings , size, and itinerary / stops will be applied/included.
- The port (Vlychada marina) where this small-group luxury catamaran cruise starts may be a 30-45 min drive from your Hotel, depending its location. The sailing cruise shuttle van may stop at various local hotels to pick up and drop off other guests along the way.
- Depending weather conditions the final itinerary may differ from the original in a continues effort to offer the best possible service / experience on the water to all of our guests.
- Towels are being provided on board the catamaran.
May 01 - October 15: 150.00 Euros Per Person