Private Tour: 5-Hour Day or Sunset Cruise with Deluxe Catamaran
- 期間: 5 時間 (約)
- 製品コード: PP1E4C
The route of the private 5-hour sailing tour takes you around the Caldera Cliffs with various destinations along the way. As you cruise along, enjoy unlimited Greek wine, beer or soft drinks available as refreshments.
After 30 minutes, head to the volcanic hot springs for swimming and a mud bath.
Then continue sailing to the south island part, on the southern windless coasts.
Stop off Mesa Pigadia or White Beach (depending weather condition), where you will have the opportunity to swim and snorkel.
On board, you can enjoy a lunch of chicken chops, Greek salad, pasta salad, appetizers and bread.
Vegetarian options are available as well on board.
Next make your way to the Red Beach, where you will have 30 minutes of free time to swim, snorkel, or simply lay out on board the catamaran.
If sunset cruise is selected, round-off your day with your digital camera on hand to capture the sun beginning to set in Santorini!
When the private cruise finishes you will be transported back to your hotel with our a/c private mini-vans, to round-off your day at sea.
- Enjoy sailing during day or sunset time around Santorini on board a deluxe private catamaran.
- Go swimming and snorkeling and get some sun on the White Beach and Red Beach.
- Swim at the Hot Springs, at the volcanic craters of the island.
- Dine on a rich Greek lunch including salads, bread, and unlimited wine, beer & beverages.
- Stunning panoramas of picturesque Santorini during sunset time, if sunset cruise (2:30 pm departure) is selected.
- Round-trip transportation with modern a/c mini-vans from all Santorini Hotels & Apartments.
• Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, and fins).
• Unlimited drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks, water).
• Full fresh Greek meal prepared on board.
• Round trip Transportation with modern a/c mini-vans from all Santorini locations/Hotels.
This is a private sailing cruise for up to 6 guests. Each additional participant costs 100.00 Euros per person extra. Duration 5 hours approx. Operates daily, from April 1st to October 15th, annually.