Private Tour: 5-Hour Day or Sunset Santorini caldera cruise with modern catamaran yacht
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PP1E4C
Cruise around Santorini in style on this private, 5-hour cruise by a modern catamaran. Choose from a daytime or sunset cruise, then laze on deck and soak up the sun and scenic sights as you glide across the open waters of the Aegean Sea. Anchor off White Beach and Red Beach for snorkeling, swimming, and sunbathing. Plus, enjoy a soak in the island's natural volcanic hot springs. If you’ve selected the sunset cruise, be astounded by the sight of the caldera bathed in dreamy, golden light. A Greek meal and Greek wine and beer are also included.
When the private cruise finishes you will be transported back to your hotel with our a/c private mini-vans, to round-off your day at sea.
- Enjoy cruising during day or sunset time around Santorini on board a modern private catamaran.
- Enjoy swimming and snorkeling and get some sun at the Red and White/Mesa Pigadia beaches.
- Swim at the Warm Springs, at the volcanic craters of the island.
- Dine on a fresh-prepared Greek dinner including light-fried fish fillet, grilled chicken fillets, appetizers, spreads, salads, bread, and Greek wine & beer.
- Capture stunning panoramas of picturesque Santorini during sunset time while sightseeing from the water.
- Enjoy round-trip transportation with our modern a/c shuttles from all Santorini Hotels & Airbnb's.
- This is a private catamaran cruise with duration of 5 hours approx.
- Drinks such as wine and beer are being offered complimentary from the crew while on board, under a moderate consumption, and within alcohol safety limits scheme, as per the Greek sea law for travelers on board organized sea excursions.
- Boarding of intoxicated guests will not be allowed on this trip for safety issues.
- The catamaran vessel that is used on this tour is both motor-powered and wind-powered(sails). Its sails might or might not be used/opened, subject to weather conditions, and captain’s judgment. This is a gentle note for guests that are opting for a pure sailing experience onboard a non-motorized sailing boat.
- The alcoholic drink served on board are white wine and beer only.
- Please wear only dark-colored or black swimming suits, as the sulfurous waters at the Palea Kameni volcano (warm springs) may alter the color of your swimming suit.
- The size of the catamaran vessel used for this trip varies from 38 to 44 feet.
- Santorini Day Tours reserves the right to sub-charter additional vessels / local operators and vessels for this trip, whereas the exact same offerings, size, and itinerary/stops will be applied/included as per the description advertised on the website.
- Depending on weather conditions the final itinerary may differ from the original in a continuous effort to offer the best possible service/experience on the water to all of our guests, for safety reasons.
- Beach towels are being provided onboard the catamaran cruise.
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Professional Greek skipper and crew
• Complimentary drinks (white wine, Greek beer, sodas, and mineral water)
• Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, and fins).
• Beach Towels.
• Restrooms / Changing room
• Greek meal served on board including light-fried Greek fish fillet, BBQ chicken fillets, Greek salad, pasta salad, bread, and spreads.
• Round trip Transportation with modern a/c mini-vans/coaches from all Santorini locations/Hotels & Airbnbs.
Good to Know: