20 Minute Santorini Helicopter Flight
- Varighed: 20 Minutter (Ca.)
- Produkt kode: PVZTCO
Soar above the picturesque landscapes of Santorini and the surrounding sea on an unforgettable helicopter trip over the island. Spot the volcanic formations of the caldera and the charming, white-washed villages like Fira and Oia on a thrilling ride over the Aegean gem.
The experience of taking off in a helicopter is like no other. As you rise vertically, the ground shrinks away and you lift off into the blue skies. Head out over the azure waters of the Aegean Sea toward Santorini's half-submerged caldera. Learn about the fascinating geological history of this former island, which collapsed following an ancient eruption, and catch sight of the nearby active volcano—Nea Kameni.
- Exhilarating flight over the stunning island & the Aegean Sea.
- Bird's-eye view of the caldera's incredible natural features.
- Far-reaching vistas over the surrounding Greek isles.
- Idyllic, white-washed villages perched on the volcanic rim.
- Excellent vantage point for snapping some memorable photos.
What Is Included:
- Pickup & return from your Hotel or Fira town (Cruise port).
- Transportation with a modern minibus or a deluxe SUV.
- 20-minute Helicopter flight above Santorini.
- All fees and taxes.
- This flight is private and can accommodate a maximum of 5 people.
- Late afternoon flights are recommended since lighting conditions are better.
Cancellation Policy for Helicopter Flights:
- A 15% cancellation fee (handling & administration cost) applies to cancel a booking, once it has been made.
- In case of cancellations up to 7 days prior to departure a 85% refund shall be given (15% cancellation charge).
- In case of cancellations between 7 days and 48 hours prior to the departure time a 30% of the flight will be charged.
- In case of cancellation less than 48 hours prior to the flight or non-shows, the amount is non-refundable (100% charge).
- In addition no changes / reschedules are possible 48 hours or less prior of the flight’s start time.