Sunset Tour: Santorini Wine Adventure - Afternoon Wine Tour in Santorini
- Durata: 4 Ore (circa)
- Codice prodotto: PJF7VT
Admire the charming landscape of Santorini as you move between three of the most traditional wineries in the island, on a late-afternoon wine tour in the island's countrysideWhile savoring up to 12 different varietals made from grapes such as the
indigenous Assyrtiko, learn all about the island’s unique viticulture that produces
some of the most crisp and seductively sweet wine in the Mediterranean.
After a spectacular wine tour in the countryside finish at a charming winery on the caldera
cliffs for a memorable wine-tasting during sunset time.
· Visit three of Santorini’s most celebrated wineries to taste their vintages.
· Learn about the unique viticulture that exists for centuries on the charming island.
· Explore the cellars of each winery and see where their wine is bottled and matured.
· Sample up to 12 different wines such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri and Vinsanto.
· Enjoy an assortment of local cheese and olives alongside wine-tastings.
· Admire the impressive countryside filled with scenic villages and rolling hills.
· Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off (meeting point will be set).
· Sunset Tour: Experience the legendary sunset of Santorini during wine-tastings at a winery on the caldera cliffs, served alongside local island snacks & tapas.
Sunset Tour Route:
· Boutari Winery or Estate Argyros
· Gavalas family winery
· Venetsanos Winery (Sunset views)
What is Included:
- Pickup & drop-off at your Santorini Hotel & Airbnb's (nearby meeting point will be set).
- Visits at 3 traditional wineries in the countryside of Santorini.
- Wine-tasting of 12 different samples of wine.
- English-speaking, Greek wine expert guide / Sommelier.
- Mini wine-tasting tutorial of Greek wines.
- Assortment of local cheeses to eat alongside wine tastings.
- Tapas platter filled with island specialties during last winery stop.
- All taxes.
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries.
The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces.
This is a gentle note for guests that only drink red wine.
This is a small group(shared) tour, that can accommodate up to 8 people.
Operated as private, the tour can accommodate larger groups upon request.
Duration 4 hours approx. Exact duration may vary.
Departs from Monday to Saturday at 16:30 pm approx. (start time may vary depending pickup location and seasonality).
Available from May 15th to September 30th, every year.