Private Santorini Wine Adventure
- Varighet: 5 Timer (ca.)
- Produktkode: PQ0T5D
Sip your way around Santorini on a private morning or sunset wine tour, visiting 3 traditional wineries dotted across the picturesque island.
Learn about the Assyrtiko local grape type and chat with your private guide about the history of wine production on the island that exists for centuries. Hear about Santorini’s island viticulture on the volcanic soils and sample up to 12 different varietals of the island's award-winning volcanic wines. Enjoy private cellars tours at each of the wineries and savor local snacks alongside wine tastings, on a 5-Hour private wine tour of the Santorini’s countryside.
- 5-Hour private Santorini wine tour, led by a wine-expert guide/ sommelier.
- Visit three of the island’s traditional wineries and learn about Santorini’s winemaking.
- Taste 12 different varietals of Santorini wine, from crisp Assyrtiko’s to sublime sweet “Vinsanto” wines.
- Sample local cheese and snacks alongside wine tastings.
- Admire the charming landscape of the countryside filled with scenic villages and rolling hills.
- Start your tour at daytime or afternoon time, to enjoy the sunset of Santorini during your tour.
What is Included:
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by deluxe air-conditioned minivan.
- 5-Hour private wine tour in Santorini led by a wine expert guide.
- Wine tasting of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece.
- Private cellars tour at each of the wineries.
- Mini private wine-tasting tutorial of Greek wines.
- Cheese plate to eat alongside wine tastings.
- All taxes.
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries.
Day version (10:00 am departure):
· Boutari Winery or Estate Argyros
· Hatzidakis Winery
· Venetsanos Winery or Artemis Karamolegos Winery
Sunset version: (15.30-16:30 pm departure, depending seasonality)
· Estate Argyros or Avantis Winery or Artemis Karamolegos Winery
· Hatzidakis Winery
· Venetsanos Winery
The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces.
This is a gentle note for guests that only drink red wine.
Parts of Santorini are built on a slope, in case your hotel /Airbnb is inaccessible by car due to landscape, pedestrianized areas or any other restrictions, your pickup will be set a nearby meeting point location within walking distance from your accommodation that will be advised after your booking.