Day Tour: Santorini Wine Adventure - 4,5 Hour Wine Tour in Santorini
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P0QRQW
While savoring up to 12 different varietals made from grapes such as the
indigenous Assyrtiko, learn all about the island’s unique viticulture that produces
some of the most crisp whites and seductively sweet wines in the Mediterranean.
Walk around a volcanic vineyard, explore the wineries' cellars and enjoy a platter
of local delicacies to eat alongside the wine.
· 4,5-hour Wine tour in Santorini, led by a wine-expert guide.
· Visit three traditional wineries dotted around the picturesque island.
· Admire the charming countryside filled with scenic villages and rolling hills.
· Walk around a volcanic vineyard and learn about the island's unique viticulture.
· Explore the cellars of each winery and see where their wine is bottled and matured.
· Sample up to 12 different wines such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri and Vinsanto.
· Enjoy an assortment of local cheese and olives to eat alongside wine-tastings.
· Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off (meeting point will be set).
Day Tour Route (10:00 am departure approx.) April 01 to early November
· Boutari winery
· Gavalas traditional winery
· Artemis Karamolegos winery or Estate Argyros
Sunset Tour Route: (16:30 pm departure approx.) May 15 to September 30
· Boutari Winery or Estate Argyros
· Venetsanos Winery (Sunset views, local island snacks)
*** Please note that the sunset (PM departure) version of the tour includes visits at two wineries and tastings of 10 different samples of wine. ***
What is Included:
- Pickup & drop-off at your Santorini Hotel & Airbnb's (nearby meeting point will be set).
- Visit 3 renowned wineries featured in respected wine magazines such as Wine Spectator & Robert Parker.
- Wine tasting of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece.
- English-speaking, Greek wine expert guide / Sommelier.
- Mini wine-tasting tutorial of Greek wines.
- Assortment plate of local cheeses to eat alongside wine tastings.
- All taxes.
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries.
The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces.
This is a gentle note for guests that only drink red wine.
This is a small group (shared) tour, that can accommodate up to 8 people.
Operated as private, the tour can accommodate larger groups upon request.
Duration 4,5 hours approx. Exact duration may vary.
Departs from Monday to Saturday at 10:00 am approx. (start time may vary depending pickup location).
Available Monday to Saturday from April 15th to November 01st, every year.
· Day Tour (AM departure): 100.00 Euros Per Person (April 15 to November 05)
· Sunset Tour (PM departure): 110.00 Euros Per Person (May 15 to September 30)