Amazing Santorini: 8-Hour Private Tour
- Varighed: 8 Timer (Ca.)
- Produkt kode: PPYA8D
From the black-sand beaches and picturesque caldera to the mountaintops and charming villages, Santorini is an island which is much to see. Discover the marvels that make up of one of most charming Greek islands on this private full day scenic tour.
Your tour begins with a visit to the island's half-submerged caldera—a picture perfect setting. Strike a pose against the backdrop of the deep-blue Aegean Sea and take some memorable photos as your guide tells you about Santorini's volcanic history.
Continue to the iconic village of Oia—renowned for its whitewashed houses and idyllic sunset.
Take a stroll around the streets and enjoy some free time to explore the village.
For an insight into Santorini's sacred culture, venture up to the island's highest point, where the Prophet Elias Monastery is perched, at nearly 2,000 feet (565 m) above sea level.
Hear monks chant and admire the far-reaching vistas that span the entire region before sampling dessert wine and extra virgin olive oil made onsite.
Next, venture around the island's countryside and enjoy local stops away from the tourist crowds -hand-picked by your private guide.
Have the opportunity to visit a traditional winery, where you can learn about the production of the local Assyrtiko wine or stop at a selected restaurant to sample some of the local foods Santorini is famous for.
Round-off your day on the Aegean waters with a visit to Kamari or Perissa, the longest black-sand beaches on the island covered with black volcanic sand, before returning back to your Hotel or Cruise ship.
Highlights / Itinerary
• Make a stop at the famous "caldera" of the island and learn about Santorini's formation & history.
• Discover the breathtaking town of Oia and enjoy iconic views of unparalleled beauty.
• Enter the Holy Monastery of Prophet Elias at the highest point of the island and gaze at a 360-degree panoramic view of Santorini.
• Wine-tasting of 4 different types of wine at a traditional Santorini winery. (upon wine-interest, stop can be replaced).
• Photo stop at the Red sand beach.
• Visit the black sand beach, on the Aegean waters. Opportunity for relaxing / free time.
• Taste samples of homemade local produce(snacks) at an organic family farm in the countryside.
• Try the delicious "Gelato" of Oia, at the renowned "Lolita's Gelato" boutique ice-cream shop.
• Drive until the Venetian lighthouse, on the south corner of the island and discover the edge of Santorini.
What is Included:
• Pickup & return from your Hotel or Cruise port (meeting point at top of cruise port's cable car) or Airport.
• Full Day (up to 8 Hours) Private tour of Santorini with English-speaking expert guide.
• Transportation in a modern fully air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz minivan.
• Admission fees and wine-tasting samples at a local winery (Optional visit, upon wine interest).
• One scoop of fresh ice-cream at "Lolita's Gelato".
• All taxes & fees.
•Personal expenses, food and drinks unless specified.
• Lunch (Optional)
• Cable car tickets for cruise ship travelers (6.00 Euros per person, per ride).
Per Group of up to 3 People: 600.00 Euros total, all included.
Per Group of up to 8 People: 700.00 Euros total, all included.
Per Group of up to 17 People: 1200.00 Euros total, all included.
If you are coming on Santorini from Athens on a day-trip, the tour can offer you a complimentary airport pickup and drop-off service upon request.
Ιn case your group consists of more than 17 travelers and for any other special travelling requirement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom tour quote.