Half or Full-Day Private Cruise to Ios Island
- Продолжительность: 6 час. (прибл.)
- Код предложения: PWGK69
Enjoy a day of cruising the majestic waters and islands surrounding Santorini. Make your way across the sea and visit the magnificent island of Ios, which offers a wonderful change of scenery from Santorini.
Board your motor yacht and settle in as the vessel's engines take you far out onto the glistening waters surrounding Santorini. Arrive at Ios, famous throughout the world for its golden, sandy beach of Maganari.
Spend a half or full day of swimming, snorkeling, and discovering caves, taking in all the serene beauty this island paradise has to offer. While you and your group are out having fun, your friendly crew is busy preparing a delicious on board barbecue feast. Hop back on the boat and dig in, eventually enjoying views of Santorni's cliffs as you return to the harbor.
• Exclusivity of a private motor yacht for you & your group.
• Chance to swim & snorkel at majestic golden beach of Maganari at Ios, offering a different scenery from Santorini.
• Full-Day Tour: Opportunity to explore Mylopotas beach famous for its parties or the Chora (town) of Ios.
• Delicious barbecue meal & beer, wine and beverages offered on board.
• Great photo opportunities of Santorini's landscape upon return.
• Full-Day Tour: Enjoy the famous sunset of Santorini from the water just off the town of Oia, upon return.
• Private motor yacht cruise.
• Barbecue meal. (Chicken or Pork, salads, appetizers).
• Refreshments & drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks, water).
• Wi-Fi available on board.
• Round trip Transportation with modern a/c mini-buses from all Santorini locations/Hotels.
This is a private sailing cruise for up to 6 guests. Each additional participant costs 100.00 Euros per person extra.
Duration: Half-Day 6 hours approx, Full-Day 10 Hours approx.
Operates daily, from June 01 to September 30, every year.
Please note that drinks such as wine and beer are being offered complimentary from the crew while on board under a moderate consumption and within alcohol safety limits scheme, as per the Greek sea law for travelers on board organized sea excursions.
Boarding of intoxicated guests will not be allowed on this trip for safety issues.